Monday, June 27, 2011

On Saturday, I went to get my hair trimmed. It was going to be just a routine trim--well, probably more than routine because it has been a LONG time since I've had my hair trimmed (I'm embarrassed to admit how long it's been, in fact). I'm a poor student so of course I went to the hair school down the road. Anyway, the haircut did not go as planned.

I chopped off six inches. SIX. It's cute and everything, but it's very short. Much shorter than anticipated. It's almost-up-to-my-chin short.

I don't know if you can tell, but I'm having a weird complex about my new haircut. I like it, but at the same time, I really don't. Maybe I'll put up pictures. Maybe.

2 comments:

selway2005 said...

I know how you feel...been there and done that. It will take a couple of days, but I'm sure you'll end up loving it. Can't wait to see the end result!

Gayle said...

I think you are beautiful--short hair and all!