Sunday, November 20, 2011

Procrastination

Why is it that as the semester progresses a student's tendency to procrastinate increases? I swear it's a scientific fact, and there's an equation that verifies my theory.

Every student experiences this phenomenon at one time or another, and I am no exception. I have two tests, two conference papers, and an analysis paper due in the next two weeks, but am I finished with any of them? Absolutely not. At least I've started on studying for the tests...

1 comment:

selway2005 said...

I guess it's because, as the semester progresses, the faculty knows you cannot withdraw from the class anymore and packs on the assignments and tests :). Also, I think Fall semester is the funnest time and there are so many distractions, especially with all the holidays... Good luck on getting everything done!