Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Game on, Chelsey

Chelsey tagged me in this inter-blogger photo game. The rules are that you have to post the 4th photo from the 4th folder of your pictures folder. Here's mine:
I didn't say it was going to be pretty. This was taken January 2007, the night before I left to go back to India. Hannah came over and we took some pretty crazy pictures. Here are some of my favorites from that night:


Hannah and Kiera making silly faces.
One final hug goodbye.


Long story short, I used to make Hannah leap into my arms while we were walking down the halls of South Jordan Middle School, just to see if I could catch her. Good times, good times.

Fish faces (this is possibly my favorite photo of all time)!

Now I tag Maddie (since she's the only other blogger I know besides Chelsey). Go post some photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, oh great... We'll see what we come up with. Hmmm...