Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Role Models

I got a pretty funny email from my dad today. It instructed me to do some simple math in order to find out who my role model was, and as it turned out, the math told me that Brian T. Barnes (my dad) was my role model...with every number I picked!
But that email got me thinking...who are my role models? I came to the conclusion that I actually have 5 role models that I look to every day of my life.
Dad: You inspire me with your strength, your business sense, your testimony, and the way everyone looks up to and respects you.
Mom: You inspire me with your kindness and love, your bubbly nature, and your constant laughter. You don't hesitate to help anyone, no matter who they are.
Chelsey: You inspire me with your sophistication, your fashion sense, and your incredible head for numbers/economics/politics.
Heather: You inspire me with your dedication to your dreams. You've wanted your job since you were 14, and you didn't stop until you got what you wanted.
Kiera: You inspire me with your courage and your complete confidence in yourself.
Thanks for being awesome role models!

*P.S. I want to know who your role models are!

No comments: