Monday, July 12, 2010

BIG News

On the 4th of July, after lunch and a whole lot of card games, I went back up to my room to relax for the rest of the day (which is not unusual). Getting bored, I decided to check my email (which I tend to do at least three times a day here in Mexico). I had an email in my inbox saying that Milanne Clark (my awesome roommate who has become one of my best friends) had sent me a message on Facebook. Figuring that the message would about my English portfolio (which she had kindly agreed to pick up for me, since I'm in Mexico right now and I can't get it), I trekked on over to Facebook to see what she had written. Imagine my surprise when I opened the email and read that Milanne had just become engaged! I was so exciting that I shouted for joy, right as my new roommate walked into our room. I'm pretty sure I scared her half to death, ha ha.

So ever since then I've been thinking of things to do for a bridal shower. It has to be completely AWESOME because I won't be able to go to her actual wedding, which is December 22, in case you were wondering. If you have any ideas, send them my way. I would much appreciate it!

2 comments:

Heather Wahlquist said...

That is crazy!!!! I can't believe that she is engaged. That is great. I have zero ideas for a bridal shower though. Danny will help you.

Anonymous said...

I'LL TAKE HER PICTURES IF SHE NEEDS SOMEONE!!! And I'm cheap. :)
That is so exciting!