Friday, August 13, 2010

Dear Heather

Dear Heather,
Mom, Dad, and Kiera are coming down to Guadalajara tomorrow, and I'm really excited for them to come. But I'm also pretty sad too. Want to know why? Well, you and Danny and Brayden won't be there with us! I think you guys would have so much fun down here--and not just because you would be with me. It just makes me sad that you won't get to experience Guadalajara with us.
We've had some rough times, Heather my dear. I know this, you know this, pretty much everyone knows this. Even though we have had some rough times, we're getting better every day. For one thing, we don't fight nearly as much as we used to, and those rare moments that we do fight never come to blows now, ha ha. Not everything is peaches and cream, but we're working at being the best sisters we can be. That's why I love you so much!
I love hanging out with you and Danny. We have a lot of fun together, and I love our discussions that we always end up having. Not to mention, I LOVE playing with Brayden. He's just adorable! So, even though we are having fun here in Mexico, just know that it's not quite the same without you.
I love you lots!
Ashley

1 comment:

Heather Wahlquist said...

Thanks for the letter. I wish that we were there too. Unfortunately duty calls, and I have to work. You better be coming home with plenty of photos and stories. We miss you and can't wait for you to come home.
LOVE YA!!