Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Busy-ness of Life

This week I have:

  1. Watched three movies (which is weird because usually I don't have time to watch movies)
  2. Read a chapter of a book of my choice (one chapter; that's it!)
  3. Finished Persuasion and The Companion to Chaucer, both of which are textbooks for my two English classes
  4. Written part of a research paper
  5. Driven to Provo twice (which means I had to buy more gas than usual which sucks because gas prices are so high)
  6. Taken four tests
  7. Eaten at Chick-fil-A (which is awesome!)
  8. Not gotten to bed before 11.
Most of my weeks are like this. And this is why I haven't been able to post on my blog recently.

Such is the business of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chick-fil-A. I am in need right now.

Gayle said...

I'm glad you have your priorities straight--keep watching those movies!