Monday, April 20, 2009

Fairytale Princess

I attended my final Prom on Saturday. Thankfully, it was simply amazing. I had so much fun this year at Prom, and I was actually really sad it's over and done with. I got to hang out all night with amazing people (including my date, Ben Smith), dance (although it probably wasn't very good dancing), and look pretty, and, come on, who doesn't want to do that on a Saturday night? I had my dress tailored (for the third year in a row), and it was stunning. I was so happy with the way this dress turned out--it was exactly how I had imagined it. While I was wearing it, I felt like a fairytale princess going to her ball. I know some of these people probably won't read my blog, but I wanted to thank:
Mom--for going to every fitting with me, for being with me while I got ready, for helping me get in and out of my dress, and for just being my mom
Dad--for letting me get the dress, and for letting me go to Prom
Ms. Bahel--for making the most gorgeous dress on the planet (every girl was totally jealous, even if they didn't say anything)
Ben--for being an amazing Prom date.
Thank you everyone for making Senior Prom epic!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Ash, you look gorgeous!! I want to see more pictures of that dress! It's beautiful!