Friday, April 17, 2009

Thailand!

This trip was incredible! It definitely made my "Top 5 Vacations" list (in case you were curious, here is the top 5 list: 1. Mexico, 2. England/Scotland/Italy, 3. Thailand, 4. Ireland, 5. Italy). Both Phuket and Bangkok were so much fun, in their own way. Phuket is definitely a beach island--besides the beach and beachy outings such as scuba diving or snorkling, the only thing to occupy a tourist's time is the very small markets found here and there, and, of course, Thai massages. Bangkok is a major city, with all the attractions, including Australia beef (!), of a very nice, very clean, very efficient city (those attractions also included huge malls with IMAX theaters). Of course, the best part was the Tiger Temple. I don't think words can describe how amazing it is to have a sleepy (but not drugged) tiger laying it's head in your lap. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip (all ten albums of photos from Thailand can be found on my Facebook page):

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Mexico was my favorite, too.

Kiera said...

I remeber all this! It was fun!