Monday, July 13, 2009

Obama's Pennies

This is mostly for Maddie because she hates Obama with a passion, and she will feel vindicated when she sees this.
It's also for Chelsey because she's super smart when it comes to economics, and I know she will appreciate this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWt8hTayupE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJu0DgpiK8c&feature=related


*I tried to embed the videos, so I wouldn't make you do more work than you have to (and so my blog would be that much cooler), but Blogspot is hating on me today, so I'm afraid you'll just have to click on the links. But please click on the links; the videos are pretty awesome.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Wow, that's a great visualization. I loved the budget one. Awww, you thought about me!

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

Of course I thought of you! I'm glad you liked them.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I'm loser and am just now watching it. :( I'm sorry.
I loved it though.
I don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Honestly.