Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thought for the Day

Remember how I told you all about how I have fun roommates? Yeah, well, we are REALLY fun, especially when Milanne (my room roommate) and I stay up until 3:00 a.m. making crazy videos on her web cam. They were so funny (you can find them on YouTube, if you search for Thought for the Day #1 or #2)! Speaking of roommates, I am incredibly lucky because my roommates are awesome. We get along so well: we all have pretty much the same sense of humor, we love watching movies together, most of us are pretty good readers (and so I have a whole new source of books), and we are all crazy. We have so many adventures at our dorm, and it makes life oh so interesting.
To be honest, I'm kind of nervous about my next batch of roommates (although I'm not too nervous because two of my roommates are going to be living in the same apartment with me in the Fall/Winter)...

No comments: