Friday, July 10, 2009

Total Bragging Rights

Ok, so I'm going to inflict the total bragging rights of a Freshman in college who just got her first essay back.

As I intimated, I just got my first essay back from my English professor (the one that looks like Matthew Fox--I'm going to say that every time I mention my English :D ) today, and I would just like to say that I did pretty much amazing on my first essay. :D My professor had me a little freaked out because he started out by saying that only two people in the class got an A on their paper, most people got Bs, and a few got Cs. Knowing me, I kind of freak out over my grades (which is not a bad thing), and I think I'm totally horrible at pretty much anything I do (which really is a bad thing). So, clearly, I immediately thought that I was one of those people who had a big fat C on their paper. It was an amazing surprise when my professor had me a sheet of paper with two comments. "Great job on the op-ed. You nailed it!'

So the end of the story is that I got an A. Yay for Ashley!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job! It's always exciting to get a good grade on something you worked hard on.

Do you mean "you nailed it"? ;)