Friday, November 5, 2010

Working Girl 2.0

I officially finished training today! I took my final test and everything, and now I am taking calls completely by myself. It's kind of nerve-wracking, actually. Then again, there's always people who are willing to help me, so it's not so bad.

This week was interesting. I made one girl so happy that she wanted to hug me, and then I made another girl cry. I requested finals and certified a proctor. I helped recruit at least two people to Independent Study, which was awesome. I also got a ton of homework done because the phones were so slow. I'm not a slacker, I promise!

Hopefully, things will continue to go up from here. I get paid today, so for me, this job is the best job ever!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm so proud of you! It takes guts to get up so early in the morning to go to work and then to perform! Well done, Ashley. Now let's hope that paycheck comes in :)

Kiera said...

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, BESIDES MOM, WHO IS READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

selway2005 said...

Way to change people's lives, Ashley!