Saturday, February 14, 2009

Go Cougars!

Woohoo! This post will be so full of excitement and joyousness that those of you who aren't in an exceptionally good mood, come back in an hour or two because we only accept happy people right now.

So, I've been wanting to go to one school, and one school only, since I was about eight years old. I don't know exactly why I wanted to go to this school--I think it has something to do with the fact that it has the highest population of Mormon's of practically any other school in the nation. And the fact that my sister went there helped a lot too. Anyway, last Friday I got the best news I've ever had--up into this point. Last Friday I found out that I have been accepted into that one school.

Everyone shout hurray because I'm going to BYU!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

It's ok Ashley, I know what you REALLY meant to say is "I've wanted to go there because Maddie Stoker goes there as well." You don't have to shout it out to the world.
Just kidding, though. I'm super excited for you! Congratulations! Can't wait till you get out here. :)