Monday, February 23, 2009

Hugh Jackman Is My Hero

I don't usually watch the Academy Awards, or the Oscars, or anything like that, but when I heard that Hugh Jackman (whom I love...a lot) was the host of this year's Oscars, I was intrigued. I didn't watch all of the Oscars, but I did Youtube Hugh Jackman in the Oscars, and I found some interesting videos. Watch them; they're hilarious!

This is the opening song which Hugh Jackman created for the Oscars:


This is Hugh Jackman singing with Beyonce:


Did I mention that I absolutely love Hugh Jackman?

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Holy. Cow. That...was...AWESOME!!!! I'm totally in love. And does Beyonce have a set of pipes or what?

Anonymous said...

There were a lot of funny parts in the oscars. You should watch the whole thing. If you don't want to might I suggest youtubing the part where Natalie Portman and Ben Stiller come out... or just search for funny oscar moments. But you the Ben Stiller part was hilarious if you're keeping up with Joaquin Pheonix at all.

Kiera said...

A thoushand times allready you said I LOVE HUGH JACKMAN!