Tuesday, February 17, 2009

(Red)


If you're wondering what that giant red thing on top of my head is, it's my hair. I went and dyed my hair yesterday, and this is the color of hair that I walked out with. I didn't ask for red. No, I asked for a deep brown. I don't think that's a deep brown. It's red.
As you can probably tell, I'm not really sure if I like the fact that my hair is red. However, the first thing mom said to me was, "That's Chelsey's hair color. You look like Chelsey." And since I think Chelsey is gorgeous, that's a major compliment, so I think I'll keep the red in my hair for now.
Heather, if you're reading this, you should totally join the club. All you have to do is go to an Indian hairdresser and ask for deep brown (although I think your hair is absolutely gorgeous, so please don't dye it red).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It reminds me of the time on my mission that the barber gave me a flat top. For the life of me, I could not get my hair to lay down.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Haha, I heart India. Can I see more pictures? Maybe with your gorgeous face in them?
Pretty please?