Tuesday, January 17, 2012

21

I'm 21 today! That's so exciting. Well, I'm excited about it.

So far it's been a good day, good week actually. On Saturday, we went to see War Horse (one of the most incredible movies I've seen in a long time. I love, love, love this story--I've seen the play, read the book, and seen the movie, and I cried all three times. If you haven't seen this movie, go see it ASAP) and then we ate at Red Robin. Yesterday, one of my best friends--Maddie--took me to see We Bought a Zoo (another fantastic movie) and then we went to IHOP. Today, I got a wonderful card that was signed by everyone in the office, which made me very happy, and I'm going to Benihana's tonight. This coming Saturday, we'll go up to Hawksridge (our new town-home in Park City) and maybe go sledding (at least that idea was bandied about). Then, the week after that, Heather and I are going to another movie. That's right, I am stretching this birthday out for as long as I can.

Birthdays make me happy. It feels really good to know that people love you.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Aw, shucks Ashley! You're one of my best friends too! I love you!