Monday, January 30, 2012

We Shall Overcome

Ok, I just had to share this video. I don't follow GloZell (although I do think she's funny sometimes), but I saw this video on a friend's Facebook, and I thought it was great. Here's the description for the video:

I live in California. But I am doing a show named Dr. Fubalous in UTAH. I have been talking about the mask I have to wear for the show and the places I have been in Utah.(Just type in Dr. Fubalous to see all the videos)

However I have been getting some messages on how bad Utah is and this letter I just had to read. I have had nothing but fun and good time in Utah. With some wonderful people who happen to be Mormon.Thanks
I am getting so many letters about Utah and the people there. I can only go by what I feel and how I am treated. I had a great time with some wonderful people.

Now, GloZell does not know ANYTHING about the LDS church--this is very clear throughout the video. But I do appreciate how, even though she doesn't know or understand all of our beliefs, she still thinks we are cool people. Which we are so...

No comments: