Saturday, December 13, 2008

Something I have discovered

Thanks to a few friends at school, I have discovered the website http://www.stumbleupon.com/. It's a really cool website where you can type in your interest (some of mine are animals, photography, and travel among a lot of others), and then press the stumble button (you have to download the toolbar, unfortunately). Then just sit back and have hours of entertainment. And there are some pretty amazing websites out there that now I can just "Stumble Upon".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not entirely understanding what it does... does it just link you to other websites or something that you would like?

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

You pick an interest to stumble, like photography. Then you click the stumble button on the toolbar, and it sends you to a website that has something to do with photography. If you like the page, you click the "I like it!" button on the toolbar, and when you click stumble again, it will send you to another website that is similar to the website(s) you liked. It sounds really complicated, but believe me, it's not.

Natasha Sharma said...

ASHLEY!
I KNOW!
Isn't Stumble Upon Amazing.
I love it.