Monday, January 26, 2009

London Called

London is one of my favorite places on earth. Honestly, London and the entirety of England is a second home to me. It holds a certain charm for me that I can never truly release, even though I haven't lived there for about ten years, and I've only been back to visit twice. In short, I simply love it. Here are some of the pictures from my most recent of visits to London--the IB Theater trip!

Pret is the most amazing sandwich shop ever...literally.

Our Theater group. They're pretty cool--worth spending five days in London with, anyway.
That is the London eye. It's a huge farris wheel. And it's pretty nifty.
Shakespeare's Globe Theater.
Deliciousness mixed with joy, all in one cup. Starbucks--it's the place to be.
This play was extremely funny. It's a spoof an the old Alfred Hitchcock movie "The 39 Steps". There were four actors playing 139 roles in 100 minutes. Amazing!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Ummm...Starbucks? Very cool you got to go to the Globe. I've yet to make it over there.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I love London too. :)

Ms. Ashley Barnes said...

Don't worry Chelsey...I only drank hazelnut hot chocolate.

Anonymous said...

You really have to take me to the Globe, PLEASE?