Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 16

What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

These are not in order of greatness.  I think they are all equally great.


  1. Passing my IB Math course.  Not only did I pass the course, my math exam was my highest exam grade out of all my IB courses.  Since I am terrible at math, I was really proud of that exam score.
  2. Bungee jumping.  Bungee jumping when I was 10 was a big deal.  It scared me, but I did it anyways.  And that's what launched me into my more adventurous side.  I don't know if most would call bungee jumping an accomplishment, but I think it is.
  3. Living in Mexico for two months.  Part of this accomplishment was knowing enough Spanish to take my family around Guadalajara by myself for a week when they came to pick me up from my study abroad.  It was a really good feeling to know that my years and years of studying the language had paid off.
  4. Teaching Kiera about good music, books, TV, movies, etc.  She's an awesome ten-year-old because she's had an awesome teacher.  That's what big sister's are here for.
  5. Signing up and going to CrossFit.  I was so sore after that first workout, but I went and did it again.  That is a great achievement for me. 

No comments: