Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 18

What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?

As I've said before, I am fiercely loyal to the ones that I love.  And I can hold a grudge like none other.  It's a problem that I have, and I'm trying to fix it.  But, in the words of Mr. Darcy, "My good opinion once lost is lost forever."  I guess I'm not that harsh (neither is Mr. Darcy, for that matter, except with Wickham, and Wickham totally deserved it), but still.  The hardest thing I ever had to forgive was an incident between our choir director and my sister.  The choir director was mean and insensitive and said something that made my sister cry.  I'm still struggling to completely forgive the choir director, even though this happened years ago.

I may fight with my sisters--tooth and nail sometimes--but I love them completely.  Seriously, don't mess with my family.

No comments: