Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 21

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

Believe it or not, I've had this discussion multiple times with multiple people.  And my answer alternates between two or three different superpowers (cue the nerd applause).  At this moment, however, if I had to choose just one superpower it would be the ability to read other people's minds, and I'll tell you why.  I am really self-conscious, and I really, really care about what other people think about me.  So this seems like a logical superpower for me to have.

I think the first place I would use my superpower would be on a date.  How useful would that power be on a date?!  It would be like my own personal review card.  I would get immediate feedback on what to do again, and what never to do ever again in my life.  My dates would become infinitely more awesome.  And maybe I'd finally get a second date.

I wouldn't be a creeper, though.  I wouldn't listen in on every single thought my date was having.  'Cause that could get real weird real fast.  I think I would just check in every once in a while.  Just to make sure everything was going ok, you know?

No comments: