Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 13

Describe 5 weaknesses you have.


  1. I have so little patience.  This is why I can never teach.  I can't just sit there and run through the same thing over and over again.  I get really frustrated and just give up.  Also, I have no patience for whiners. I can only take it for so long before I get angry.
  2. I bottle up my feelings.  I don't like confrontation, so when I get angry or sad or frustrated I would rather not talk about it.  This is bad because everything just stacks up on top of one another until finally I explode over the smallest thing.  That moment is never a pretty sight.
  3. I procrastinate.  Especially if I'm not looking forward to a certain project.  I put it off until the last possible minute and then usually stay up all night to finish said unwanted project.  I always get it done, though!
  4. I am extremely critical of myself.  It's hard for me to accept compliments.  It makes me really happen to get compliments, but I tend to think that the compliment-giver is just being nice.  It takes a little while for me to get used to the idea.
  5. I use food to solve a lot of my problems.  Even though it doesn't solve any of my problems.  And that is why I'm not a size four and will probably never be a size four.

No comments: