Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 25

If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

This is a difficult question because there are a lot of people from history that I would like to have dinner with--most of them being authors that I like.  I would choose to have dinner with J.R.R Tolkien because he's is one of the most genius writers ever.  Another person I would want to eat with would be Lucille Ball.  She is hilarious!  Even when I was little I loved her.  I think we would have a lot of fun together.  Either way, we would have a BBQ, and I would pull out all the stops.  I'd smoke brisket and pulled pork and brats.  I'd also make our delicious baked beans and potato salad.  We'd eat corn-on-the-cob, buttery rolls, and chips.  I think Lucille Ball would appreciate a good BBQ, and I would want to introduce Mr. Tolkien to some really good, flavorful food (I love everything about England except their bland food).

No comments: