Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 29

What do you think people misunderstand most about you?

I think that most people think I'm really quiet, and maybe a little bit timid.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.  Ask any of my family or my really close friends and they'll tell you that I have no problem being loud and crazy.  Plus, I'm freakin' hilarious, but no one except my family seems to know this so I have to laugh at all my own jokes. So that adds to the overall crazy that I am composed of.  Most of the time, the reason that I'm quiet with a group of people is because I'm a people-observer (again, far less creepy than people-watching).  I find that people are far more interesting than I can ever be, so I tend to stand back and let the entertainment simply happen.  I'll throw in my two cents every now and then, but that's mostly just to keep the show going.

As for being timid...granted, I do care about what people think about me--far more than I should, if I'm to be completely honest.  It usually takes me a long time to work up the courage to actually speak my mind with anyone other than my close friends and family because I'm absolutely terrified that I will be shot done.  But there are lots of times when I can just step right up and say whatever I think.  It's weird.  So I guess I'm kind of timid but also kind of not timid.  Yeah, I'm really weird.

No comments: