Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 27

What is your favorite part of your body and why?

My favorite part of my body would have to be my lips, and I'll explain by telling you a story.  Once upon a time, when I was a young girl of 14, I went to my first Stake Dance for Church.  Because it was my first Stake Dance, which made me feel super old and mature and important, I begged my oldest sister and her roommates to help me get ready.  My sister's roommate, Robyn, helped put my make-up on.  While she was putting on my lipstick, she stepped back for a minute, shook her head, and said, "Those lips are so big she could suck a boys face right off."

I've always chosen to take that comment as a compliment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, that's exactly the kind of thing I expected when I saw Robyn's name.

Chelsey said...

Bwahahahahaha!!!! Good times, good times.