Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 30

My friends, it has taken far more than 30 days, but it's the last challenge post!  Woohoo!

List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.


  1. My writing.  One day I will have my own fan base that can't wait until my next book comes out.  It's true.
  2. My mad motherhood skills (my kids are going to be awesome and we are going to have so much fun together!)
  3. My delicious baking.  
  4. Being a hard-worker.  I want people to stop and think, "Man, she got the job done!"
  5. My big heart.  I really do love people.
  6. My wicked awesome sense of humor.
  7. My ability to try anything at least once.
  8. My great fashion sense.
  9. My fantastic memory.  Seriously, I have the mind of an elephant.  But the body of a gazelle.  Ha ha! See how funny I am?
  10. My sweet, loyal, sometimes crazy, but purely awesome personality.

No comments: