Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 1

List 20 random facts about yourself


  1. I have recently discovered that my favorite comfort food is guacamole.  I could sit down and eat practically an entire carton of guacamole--it's so good!
  2. I am terribly, deathly afraid of stairs (more on that later)
  3. I find cooking therapeutic
  4. I also find that when you are having a bad day, the best way for you to feel better is to change into some over-sized sweats and a t-shirt, crawl into bed, and read your favorite book.  It is just as therapeutic as cooking, but in a different way
  5. Sometimes I think that being a therapist or a psychologist would be really cool
  6. Psych is the coolest, funniest show ever.  But New Girl is a pretty close second
  7. I am extremely competitive, although I try not to let that raging beast out if I can help it
  8. My favorite book in the entire world is Pride & Prejudice.  I have three copies of the book and all the film versions on DVD
  9. My two dearest wishes in all the world are: I wish I could draw and I wish I could dance (properly, I mean; I wish I was trained and all that jazz)
  10. I am a total people-pleaser.  One Thanksgiving, three different families asked me over for Thanksgiving dinner: my mom and dad, my sister, Heather, and my sister, Chelsey (although I don't think that Chelsey's invitation was very serious--it is quite difficult to go down to New Mexico and back in three days).  I was so distraught about where to go for Thanksgiving dinner that I actually broke down and cried miserably over the situation because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
  11. I want a horse so badly!
  12. I also want an Irish Wolfhound named Thor and a Goldendoodle (or Yellow Lab or Golden Retriever) named Isis
  13. No, I am not a huge fan of Norse and Egyptian gods.  I just think that an Irish Wolfhound needs to be named Thor (if you don't believe me, go take a look at the Irish Wolfhound), and I took the name for my Goldendoodle/Yellow Lab/Golden Retriever from the show Downton Abbey.  If you've seen the show, you'll understand
  14. I have a not-so-secret goal of visiting every country in the world
  15. My parents built a townhome in Park City, UT, and we had a pseudo-competition within the family to name the house.  My sister, Chelsey, came up with the names Hawksridge and Ambleside.  The house was dubbed Hawksridge. And right here, right now, with all ya'll as my witnesses, I am claiming the name Ambleside for my own house.  I might even get creative and make a little sign.  Well, I guess a trip to Pinterest is in order!
  16. Oh yeah, I'm obsessed with Pinterest
  17. I love, love, love music
  18. I am a night owl
  19. I love my curly hair.  Curly hair is the best
  20. If I were a filthy rich, multi-billionaire, I would either live on a big, sprawling ranch in somewhere like Montana, or a beach house with a small acreage in somewhere like Hawaii, or in the countryside of England 

No comments: